Your Child’s Medical Home is a “home base” for your child’s health care needs.
Learn about and identify your priorities to prepare for your child’s next well-visit.
The Whatcom Alliance for Health Advancement (WAHA) is dedicated to promoting access to health care services for all members of our community. They do this by:
- Providing resources to those who need assistance getting health care or obtaining health insurance
- Providing information to elected officials and decision makers about health care policies
- Convening community stakeholders
- Facilitating the transformation of the health care system into one that honors and serves our entire community
This document discusses how to make the most of your time at a doctors appointment.
This document will give information on what to do before, during and after an appointment. It also provides a form for your next appointment.
This document will give you information on how to pay for diapers with Provider One medical coverage.
Families Partnering with Providers will give tips to help families build effective partnerships with their child’s health care providers.
Parents Partnering with Managed Care Plans is a discussion guide on services for children and youth with special health care needs.
This document provides information on Medicaid Personal Care (MPC) including:
- What is MPC?
- How can I find out if my child has MPC?
- What happens at the assessment appointment?
- If my child is eligible for MPC hours, how do I find a MPC provider who is contracted with DDD?
- How can family members or friends become DDD contracted MPC providers and be paid to care for my child?
- Are there other resources to help with finding an MPC caregiver?
This document provides different ways you can change your child’s healthy option plan. It will also give you step by step instructions on how to change enrollment in a healthy option plan using ProviderOne client web portal.