Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 6pm – 8pm
St. Luke’s Health Education Center, 3333 Squalicum Pkwy, Bellingham
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 360-715-0170
Do you have a child with developmental delays or disabilities but aren’t sure what services are out there to help your child?
Have you heard about DDA services, but are not sure what they are or how to apply?
Are you already a client of DDA, but aren’t sure what services are available or how to access them?
Are you having trouble finding contracted providers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, join us!
We will have representatives from DDA and local providers that can help you get the services you need.
Click Here to Download/Print Flyer
The Autism Society exists to improve the lives of all affected by autism. They do this by:
- Increasing public awareness
- Advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan
- Providing the latest information regarding treatment, education, research, and advocacy
Autism NOW is the national autism resource and information center.
The Parent to Parent (P2P) Support Group meets the 2nd Monday of each month from 7 – 8 pm. Due to COVID-19, all Support Meetings are currently being held on the online platform Zoom. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
After registering you will receive an email containing the link for you to join the Parent Support Meeting. Pre-registration is REQUIRED to get the information on how to connect. You can connect by phone or through the free zoom app on your cell phone, tablet or computer.
Upcoming Support Meetings:
- July Support Meeting – Monday, July 12, 7 – 8pm, (Virtual Meeting, email email@example.com for information about registration)
- August Support Meeting – Monday, August 9, 7 – 8pm, (Virtual Meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about registration)
- September Support Meeting – Monday, September 13, 7 – 8pm, (Virtual Meeting, email email@example.com for information about registration)