The Parent to Parent (P2P) Support Group meets the 2nd Monday of each month from 7-8:30 pm at The Dan Godwin Community Center, 2602 McLeod Road. Meet with other parents and professionals to get the support you need. Child care is available by RSVP’ing the Friday prior to the meeting. Contact Karlene for more information or to RSVP: 360-715-0170, ext. 302 or KarleneU@arcwhatcom.org
- February Support Meeting – Monday February 12, 7-8:30pm
- Down syndrome Outreach Parent Support Meeting – Thursday February 22, 5-6:30pm
- March Support Meeting – Monday March 12, 7-8:30pm
- April Support Meeting – Monday April 9, 7-8:30pm
- May Support Meeting – Monday, May 14, 7-8:30pm ** Please note this meeting will be held at Fisher Elementary in Lynden
*Meeting held at The Arc’s Dan Godwin Community Center unless otherwise noted.