The Autism Society exists to improve the lives of all affected by autism. They do this by:
- Increasing public awareness
- Advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan
- Providing the latest information regarding treatment, education, research, and advocacy
Autism NOW is the national autism resource and information center.
The Parent to Parent (P2P) Support Group meets the 2nd Monday of each month from 7-8:30 pm at The Dan Godwin Community Center, 2602 McLeod Road. Meet with other parents and professionals to get the support you need. Child care is available by RSVP’ing the Friday prior to the meeting. Contact Karlene for more information or to RSVP: 360-715-0170, ext. 302 or KarleneU@arcwhatcom.org
- February Support Meeting – Monday February 12, 7-8:30pm
- March Support Meeting – Monday March 12, 7-8:30pm
- April Support Meeting – Monday April 9, 7-8:30pm
- May Support Meeting – Monday, May 14, 7-8:30pm ** Please note this meeting will be held at Fisher Elementary in Lynden
*Meeting held at The Arc’s Dan Godwin Community Center unless otherwise noted.