Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 6pm – 8pm
St. Luke’s Health Education Center, 3333 Squalicum Pkwy, Bellingham
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-715-0170
Do you have a child with developmental delays or disabilities but aren’t sure what services are out there to help your child?
Have you heard about DDA services, but are not sure what they are or how to apply?
Are you already a client of DDA, but aren’t sure what services are available or how to access them?
Are you having trouble finding contracted providers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, join us!
We will have representatives from DDA and local providers that can help you get the services you need.
Click Here to Download/Print Flyer
The Autism Society exists to improve the lives of all affected by autism. They do this by:
- Increasing public awareness
- Advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan
- Providing the latest information regarding treatment, education, research, and advocacy
Autism NOW is the national autism resource and information center.
The Parent to Parent (P2P) Support Group meets the 2nd Monday of each month from 7-8:30 pm at The Dan Godwin Community Center, 2602 McLeod Road, Bellingham. Meet with other parents and professionals to get the support you need. Child care is available by RSVP’ing the Friday prior to the meeting. For more information or to RSVP: 360-715-0170, ext. 302 or email@example.com
Upcoming Support Meetings:
- Autism Support Meeting – Wednesday April 25, 12:30-2pm Topic: ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis) 101 (No childcare for this event)
- May Support Meeting – Monday, May 14, 7-8:30pm Topic: Summer Planning & Organizing ** Please note this meeting will be held at Fisher Elementary in Lynden
- June Support Meeting – Monday, June 11, 7-8:30pm
*Meeting held at The Arc’s Dan Godwin Community Center unless otherwise noted.